Kelly Davis, Director of Guidance
Priscilla Desjardins, Administrative Assistant
Interested in Counseling for your child?
We now have a counselor one day per week at school who can work with students grades Pre-K through 12. If you are interested or would like more information please contact Ms. Kelly by calling the Guidance office, stopping by, or emailing.
Registration for summer classes through UMM and NMCC is NOW. Sign up before the classes fill up.
Registration for fall classes through UMM and UMFK is NOW. Sign up before the classes fill up.
Go see Ms. Kelly if you have questions.
6/3/2019-6/6/2019: Graduation Marching Practice
6/5/2019: Scholarship Night for Seniors
6/13/2019: High School Award Ceremony (invite only)
6/14/2019: Elementary and Middle School Award Ceremony
6/14/2019: Last day of school
IN NEED OF A PERSONAL HYGIENE ITEM?
MISSING SOME SCHOOL SUPPLIES?
FORGOT TO BRUSH THIS MORNING?
HEAD TO GUIDANCE AND FIND WHAT YOU NEED ON THE CARING CART.
DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTED
Scholarship decisions are being made! This is a fun and busy time right now.
College acceptances should be made and deposits should be done by now. Make sure you do your "to do's" on your school portal or you may not be able to register for classes.
Graduation is nearing. Please read your emails for all end of year information.
All these things are done to help you-help yourself! Come see me if you have questions.
Ways to promote kindness in school!
- Reading promotes and nurtures empathy in all classrooms
- Kindness Quotes: Select a powerful quote about the importance of kindness and do a thorough, class-wide analysis. What does this quote mean? Have you ever seen examples of its implications in your life? This works at all levels and age groups.
- Help students engage in community service.
- Role Modeling for students
- Encourage random acts of kindness