Kelly Davis, Director of Guidance
Priscilla Desjardins, Administrative Assistant
Interested in Counseling for your child?
We now have a counselor one day per week at school who can work with students grades Pre-K through 12. If you are interested or would like more information please contact Ms. Kelly by calling the Guidance office, stopping by, or emailing.
- 11/14/2018: Financial Literacy Presentation by Norstate for Juniors and Seniors
11/21/2018-11/23/2018: No School
12/6/2018: Senior Cafe with Ben Lothrop presenting on Soft Skills
12/11/2018: Financial Literacy, Part 2 Presentation by Norstate for Juniors and Seniors
12/13/2018: Early Release
12/21/2018: Early Release
12/24/2018-1/1/2019: No School
IN NEED OF A PERSONAL HYGIENE ITEM?
MISSING SOME SCHOOL SUPPLIES?
FORGOT TO BRUSH THIS MORNING?
HEAD TO GUIDANCE AND FIND WHAT YOU NEED ON THE CARING CART.
DONATIONS ARE ALWAYS ACCEPTED
We are in the process of filling out college applications, getting accepted, and making some decisions! BREATHE!
Scholarships are coming in fast and it is important for you to come to Guidance to get some applications and start filling them out. College is expensive!
All these things are done to help you-help yourself! Come see me if you have questions.
SENIOR CAFE DATES
Senior Cafe: 12/6/2018: Mr. Ben Lothrop-Presenter
TIPS FOR A GREAT SCHOOL YEAR
- Have the Proper School Supplies that you need for your classes!
- Get an Agenda~This helps keep everything organized
- Know the expectations of your teachers and each class
- Do Not Procrastinate
- Get Involved in your school community
- Get a good nights sleep
- Eat breakfast every day
- Stay out of business that is not yours!
- Stay positive and be a friend to everyone
Ways to promote kindness in school!
- Reading promotes and nurtures empathy in all classrooms
- Kindness Quotes: Select a powerful quote about the importance of kindness and do a thorough, class-wide analysis. What does this quote mean? Have you ever seen examples of its implications in your life? This works at all levels and age groups.
- Help students engage in community service.
- Role Modeling for students
- Encourage random acts of kindness
Upcoming College Tours:
Attention students in grades 9-11:
This was going to be in March 2019. This is going to be changed to April, during break. The dates will be April 17-19th. Come see me for more information.